Monday, March 23, 2009

West Coast Prep

We're figuring out shoes on the West Coast, too. Sonora just got (the UPS guy literally handed over the box 30 minutes ago) a pair of her favorite flip-flops from Zappos.com. In my haste to pack things for our larger move back to NYC, I think I mistakenly sent the comfy beige shoes I wanted to bring to Israel back to the Big Apple already. :-( So, it may just be sneakers and sandals for the Tanta. I'm trying to pack light, so this'll help in that endeavor.

BB also put the fear of G-d in me about having all my prescriptions in their original bottles for the security check-point. So, I just picked up fresh refills of everything my doctor ever thought I might need to ingest. Phew!

Can't wait to see everyone...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?